Thursday, June 11, 2009

hatiku berbelah bahagi

salam..
last night, i received an sms from fitri nordin..
he told me about the sk alam shah 98/03 reunion..
he asked me whether i go or not..
but till now..
i dont reply his text yet..

just now..
i had short chat with ilham nabila..
one of my fren during my school life at alam shah..
and..
she asked me the same thing..
huahua..

and i juz answered..
im not sure..
lalalallall...

actually..
i really wanted to go for that reunion..
i want to meet my buddies during childhood time..
huahua..

but..
i dont think i will go..
yeah..
there is several reason..
but im sure most of the readers will say..
alasan tak munasabah..
huahua..

my reasons for not going to the reunion..

~i dont have transport to go there~
the reunion will be held at midvalley..
nearby my home..
a lot of bus around my place..
but i donno how to use them..
huahua..
poor ain..

~i dont have fren to go with~
yeah..i dont have any close fren around my place..
if they are..
they have further their study at matrix or else..
so, ihave nobody..
imposibble if i want to go alone..
no way..!

~i dont have my own geng there~
lalalla..
yeah..
geng is very important to me..
otherwise im gonna be very quiet like a shy a girll..
actually,not!

and my last reason is..

~i dont use to be to hangout wif fren~
hahha..
understand or not?..
i mean aku tak biasa hangout dgn kawan2..
hangout with family jer..
watchin movies wif my sis..
shoppin wif my mom..
so,macam tak biase la ngan member..
unless they are my truly geng..

so..
im sorry alam shah 98/03..
enjoy the event..
let me watch from far..
hahah..
ayat sengal..

deep inside my heart..
i want to meet someone there..
but then i said,
just forget him/her..!

miss alam shah a lot..

~~lalala..feelin like want to write in english..correct me ya..!~~

2 comments:

amiruddin zaki said...

ko ok jugak ader yg rancang nak wat reunion...
aku siap da terputus hubungan ngan dak2 sklh rendah...
waa...
sdey2...
diorg kat kedah...
aku penang...
dekat jer pn...
tp sume da bawak haluan masing2...

terplang la kat ko...
make a wise decision k...

aku baru dpt surat...
hehe...
happy2...

Milimilo said...

kalau reunion sek menengah maybe excited nak pegi..erm,skolah rendah cam segan skit kot ;)